I love stamps! any of these would be so lovely blown up and framed on the wall, no? hmm... because I have so much blank wall space available. I have a whole crapload of stamps in a drawer from my short-lived stamp collecting phase when I was a kid. We should look at them sometime.
I love stamps too. I'm not a collector, but I pay attention to the stamp as part of the mail I am sending to people I care about (I use the generic forever stamps with bills). One of my favorites was the Quilts of Gee's Bend. I also like the ones where I learn something about someone from history.
I love stamps! any of these would be so lovely blown up and framed on the wall, no? hmm... because I have so much blank wall space available.
ReplyDeleteI have a whole crapload of stamps in a drawer from my short-lived stamp collecting phase when I was a kid. We should look at them sometime.
Ok Nelwyn! I bring my stamp collection, too!
ReplyDeleteyou've got some great stamps!
ReplyDeleteI love stamps too. I'm not a collector, but I pay attention to the stamp as part of the mail I am sending to people I care about (I use the generic forever stamps with bills). One of my favorites was the Quilts of Gee's Bend. I also like the ones where I learn something about someone from history.
ReplyDelete