Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Denise & Baja Animal Sanctuary

Dear Denise,

Happy, Happy, Happy Day -
Sedona will be beautiful for you!


Happy Birthday!!!!!


To our friends at the Baja Animal Sanctuary,
You guys are awesome - you hear me?!
Thank you, sincerely, with all my heart, for what you do every day for the sad and friendless animals of Rosarito and beyond. You saw a need and you acted on it and nothing is more inspiring to me. I remember feeling such grief as a child when we would go to Baja and I would see those skinny, dirty, hungry little strays roaming around. I always wanted to bring one home. Dad - why didn't you let me?
Please accept this small gift as both a token of our appreciation for all you do and in honor of our beautiful, wonderful, loving dog Jack. He was the absolute heart and soul of our family for 15 years - we will never forget him.


A Good, Good Dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment