Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Valerie


Dear Val,

I was so sorry to hear about your mom. I want you to know that I am here for you if you need anything - Anything at all. I love you so much, Val! You are so important to me in this life. If there is Any Way I can ease your suffering right now please, please let me know. I have heard people talk about what it's like to lose both parents. I've heard it said that no matter how old you are you can't help but feel like an orphan when your parents are gone. I want to tell you this in case you feel alone with this idea. I hope I'm not out of line since I have no idea what I'm talking about. My main message is "I am here. I am here. I am here!" and "I love you, Val. My good friend, Val"

No comments:

Post a Comment