Time to get this show on the road!
After a massive disruption of sorrow I'm ready to get back to my creative life. Mason is out and doing well so Let's go!
I'm going to change up the requirements of this blog to take some pressure off myself and to try to maintain (elevate?) the quality of the posts. I'm sticking to the original concept because I actually use the U.S. postal system quite a bit. I'll be sad to see her go ....
(I was going to put audio to The Carpenters' Goodbye to Love as the new USPS theme song but got sucked into watching You Tube videos of Karen Carpenter. Too sad to make fun of. Now that's sad. I vow never to be too much of a sadsack to make fun of.)
See:

That's me with my brother, Ryan, circa 1978.
I'm the one in the plastic grass skirt.
Anyway, back to new rules for the blog blah blah, I will not be posting every day. Sorry folks, that was too much. I need time for yoga. And vodka-based cocktails.
Basil Martinis here
and here
Lemon Thyme Coolers here
Moonglows here
Starlite Mules here
Jade Mistress' here
Oh and after all that drinkin
Yoga here
Namaste.
You will be amazed.

No comments:
Post a Comment